Bargain priced investment property, 47% below asse
High yield Income producing investment property producing 29% annual return after fixed running costs when fully let, consisting of 2x2 bed apartments situated in a good rental location of high demand, Full Purchase & Management Service, easy to let,
REF ADI 4
Investment on a budget, we will renovate to a rent ready standard & tenant this property for you within a bargain price.*see notes.
For sale 43% below assessed value
Gross annual return: 46%
Net return when fully let, after fixed running costs: 29%
Investment property consisting of 2 x 2 bedroom rental apartments.
Renovated & tenanted at a bargain price, *see notes.
High Yield Investment opportunity situated in Syracuse, New York State.
*Notes; This property is priced for a quick sale by the owner and is a good chance to buy an investment property at a great price it has not been tenanted for a while and needs re-commissioning the cost of this is included within the price
We will fully renovate this property to a rent ready standard and then the property management company will provide the tenants this is a complete package on a budget and the apartment will rent easily.
Detached investment property consisting of two apartments 2 X 2 bedroom
• Asking price $26,000/£16,250/€20,000.
• Gross annual return $12,000 / £7,500 / €9,230 46%
• Net annual return after fixed running costs $7,600/£4,750/€5,843 29%
• For sale renovated 47% below assessed value.
• Investment consisting of 2 x 2 bedroom apartments.
• Off Street parking own street entrances.
• Attractive property large apartments.
• Priced for quick sale.
• Full management service provided
Rent roll $500 + $500 per month
Net rental yield when fully let and after fixed annual running costs
($12,000 – less running costs; $1,200 management, $1,000 water and insurance, $2,300 property taxes=$7,600)
Gross rental income; $1,000 / £625 / €769 per month
Net rental income; $633 / £395 / €487 per month
The all-inclusive purchase costs for this property are $4,000.You could own this property for $30,000 and not a cent more, approximately £18,750 / €23,076 with all buying, legal fees & commissions paid.
We will have the property surveyed and a full management report prepared for you on the property, THERE ARE NO HIDDEN EXTRAS, ALLTHIS IS INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE.
Approximate breakdown of purchase costs per property are as follows;
Legal costs: $1,200
Survey costs / Property report: $1,000
Commission / fees: $1,800
Please note that with the ever changing exchange rates we have used £1=$1.6 & €1= $1.3 for guidance only, as all property prices are set in USD.
INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY? CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
We provide a complete purchasing service and will introduce the management that will maintain the property and collect the rent.
We will also source any property for our clients to suit their needs and budget.
• The Property: This property consists of two apartments each with two bedrooms with off street parking and the apartment have their own street entrances, porches to the front and the rooms are of a good size .
• The Location: The property is situated in a residential location in the west side of the city of Syracuse about a mile to the west of the university the city’s largest employer and a mile and a half to the south of the city center.
• Condition: We have inspected this property structurally sound but in need of upgrading due to the long-term owner occupier has moved on, the cost of the work needed to bring it to a rent ready standard is included within the price, these upgrades will be carried out by the property management company and will take a month to complete.
• Occupancy rate: High, due to the type of property there will always be a demand and it would be easy to find replacement tenants if needed.
• Tenanted: No, the property is vacant due to the long term owner occupier moving on, once the modernization work is completed the property management company will tenant this property for the new owners.
• Management of this property: A full management service will be provided with this property.
Why buy in Syracuse?
CNN Money says this about Syracuse; 2011 CNN Story... Syracuse is 3rd in affordable housing.
Despite global property market slumps, stock market crashes and government bailing out of banks, Syracuse property prices are holding firm. Seeing a slight increase last year, Syracuse is listed in 2011 by CNN Money as the third most affordable place to live and work in the USA. This vibrant city, which remains the fifth most highly populated in New York State, is situated about 250 miles (downtown Syracuse to downtown New York) to the North-West of New York City. Assets include the city’s own Airport, Hancock International, and the large and well-respected Syracuse University which boasts a three-hundred acre campus. This impressive university is the city’s biggest employer, housing teaching hospitals which specialize in fields such as Bio-Technology and Pharmaceuticals. These industries have been attracted to the city since the 1980’s, which has resulted in a much lower unemployment / higher employment rate than the national average. With about 65% of inhabitants choosing to rent in Syracuse, there is a very high demand for rental properties and, along with the city’s additional assets; Syracuse has proven itself an excellent area to invest in.
The Service we provide
American Dream Investments (ADI) specialize in sourcing high yield income properties in the area of Syracuse, Onondaga County, NY State, USA, for investors who are seeking a truly bespoke service tailor made to their individual requirements.
The company takes pride in offering properties that produce an annual income of approximately up to 20% net, after fixed running costs have been deducted. The properties are situated in good locations with high rental demand and are offered at the lowest possible negotiated price.
Thank you for showing an interest in our investment property and we very much look forward to you contacting us in the future.