Situated on the island of Sal, Dunas Beach Resort is a luxury, low density resort just minutes from the main resort of Santa Maria and twenty minutes from the International Airport.
* Free Investment Tours
* Beach front location on Sal Island
* Fantastic growth and rental potential
* Villas and apartments designed to a stunning specification
* Direct flights from the UK
* Tropical island destination without the jetlag
What makes the resort special?
* A stunning location with the best of both worlds to enjoy; frontline white sandy beach on one side and frontline golf on the other
* Multiple onsite facilities, including commercial centre, spa, communal pools gymnasium.
* A 20 minute stroll from the centre of Santa Maria, and all its beach clubs, bars and restaurants.
* A top quality new resort by developers who are already renowned for several successful luxury developments in other markets including Canada and Spain
* This is a low density project of only 400 units, to include 51 detached villas complete with private pools and garden, and 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments, all set within lush community gardens and all with amazing tropical views.
* Few locations worldwide can compete with this project in terms of quality, location, climate, and of course, price.
Apartments start at only 97,950 euros and 299,950 euros will buy you a lovely 3 bedroom detached villa with a private pool.
Free Investment Tours
Free Investment Tours to Dunas Beach Resort are available to prospective purchasers who reserve a property pre-tour by paying a reservation fee. The tour is then provided free of charge including flights, transport, hotel, meals, refreshments and guide.
Investment Tour attendees who proceed to purchase will not be asked for any contribution to the tour costs. Attendees who decide not to proceed, for any reason whatsoever, will have their reservation fee refunded instantly and without question before they fly home from the tour. A certificate guaranteeing this will be provided.
Why buy In Cape Verde
1. Stunning Location Cape Verde is a glorious archipelago of nine inhabited islands enjoying year round sunshine. Cape Verde property has been identified by some market commentators as a sector with great potential that will blossom as soon as infrastructure and access are improved.
2. Cape Verde is now well on the way to considerable GDP growth through international tourism, which is in turn creating a strong property market. This rapid expansion offers today%u2019s investors outstanding opportunities.
3. The island of Sal is the most visited of all the Cape Verde Islands, so Dunas Beach Resort will enjoy the benefits from the surge in tourism set for the near future.
4. There are now direct flights from the UK to Sals International airport. People looking to invest in property in Cape Verde will be able to access the archipelago more easily from summer 2007 after the introduction of a new service from Astraeus Airlines. The second direct route to Cape Verde will go directly from London Gatwick to Boa Vista once per week. Astraeus Airlines began flying to the island group's main location of Sal last year.
5. Cape Verde's National Statistics Institute recorded a 26.4 per cent rise in the number of tourists in 2006. Research found that the proximity of the islands to Europe a five to six hour flight is particularly attractive to holidaymakers.
6. Cape Verde property development is still in its early stages and prices at Dunas Beach Resort are currently low. Massive development is underway in Sal, reflecting similar growth to that experienced on the Canary Islands some 30 years ago, although building regulations are in place to prevent this idyllic location becoming another concrete jungle. In fact, it is worth making the comparison with prices of apartments on the Canaries before going ahead to make your purchase.