3 bed House in Czech-Republic
The 3 storey luxurious house is situated in an area with a wonderful panoramic view and with a good access to the highway.
Residence in Mnichovice by Prague -
Area 1353 sqm
House area 475 sqm
Terrace 120 sqm
This residence has a very nice individual style and is built in the highest of standards. It was liberally designed by a skilled architect. Although it is a 3 storey house, it does not seams so large.The house is very light because there are a lot of attic windows and glass walls. Floor-heating is installed in all of bathrooms, hall, basin room and dining room.
Large terraces are perfect for relaxing whilst enjoying the views of the landscape. In the garden there are grown trees, flowers, a fireplace, a water reservoir, a small lake with Water Lily. An automatic integral irrigation system is installed in the whole garden. The driveway is block paved with a large turning circle in front of the garage.
1st floor - 1.A representative, generously proportioned entrance hall (50 sqm) with a gallery, wooden staircase, bookcase and e steined glass window.
2.A kitchen with all facilities and a dining room(35sqm) with furniture in an old french style (of the Lorrain area). Sliding doors separate rooms.
3. A living room (57 sqm) with an amazing fireplace and a winter garden overlooking to the landscape, with French doors leading to the terrace and the garden. The glass wall is 4 m.
4.A bedroom for guests (27 sqm) with a bathroom, WC and also with access to the terrace and the garden.
5. 2 pantries, 1 WC
6. A workshop
7. A garrage for 2 cars with an automatic door.
Ground floor -
1. A swimming-pool room (57 sqm) with automatic filtration and air-condition, a shower, WC. In this room is an large glass wall with French doors - entry to the second terrace and garden.
2. A room for a housekeeper
3. A small kitchen, laundry room, lumber room. On this floor there is a second entrance to the house.
2nd floor - 1. The master bedroom (26 sqm) with a luxurious bathroom, WC, en suite with a fitted wardrobe and a balcony.
2. A bedroom (23 sqm) with shower room, WC, a built in warderobes. Nice view of the garden.
3. A study
The house has an attic.
Mnichovice town is located near the Prague, highway D1 (20 minutes to the centre). A train goes right to the centre of Prague (50 minutes).
The countryside is very beautiful and there are amazing panoramic views of the landscape.
There are very many lovely cycling paths. The Mnichovice sports area includes tennis, squash, fitnes, beach voleyball, bowling.