25% annualised returns investing in Aspire Citygat
Leverage the current liquidity crisis with an investment guaranteeing high returns with low risk exposure. IPIN announces the 6th UK application of its tried and tested Secure Exit Strategy (SES).
Aspire Citygate is a city centre residential / student development and part of major approved regeneration works, undertaken by the Skelwith Group.
Invest with peace of mind:
* 100% capital placed in escrow and protected by insurance bond
* Contractual minimum 25% annualised returns, protected by corporate guarantee
* Defined exit strategy with maximum 36 month term
* Low entry levels with no legal costs and no closing requirements
More than £300 million has now been invested within this strategy without a single instance of capital loss regardless of the economic environment.
Pre-agreed profit example:
IPIN Aspire Investment Returns
* Investment scenario using example GBP 7,000 deposit. No additional outlay required.
Previous successful applications of the SES include Holiday Inn (London Docklands), The Flaxby Golf and Country Club (Harrogate), Raithwaite Hotel / Raithwaite Cottages (Whitby).
1. Investment: Mr Keshavjee invested £28,750 (10% of a unit Below Market Value) on 7th Sept 2009
2. Exchange: His lawyers exchanged on the unit with no additional cost on 2nd Oct 2009
3. Completion: His unit was sold at Market Value as a priority on 24th May 2010 with a pre-determined applicable spread taken from the Developer’s profit margin
4. Total profit on this unit was £17,250. Once split with IPIN as per the initial agreement, Mr Keshavjee made a net profit of £11,212.50 – an annualised return of 39%
Quote from IPIN investor:
“Although I was skeptical at first, going through the process and researching the SES strategy put my mind at ease. Now on closing I have realised the excellent potential and return of this investment strategy”- Mr Keshavjee
Please complete the form below so we can send you the full presentation: