2 Bed Apartment In Akbuk
Enjoy the enormous communal swimming pools or try the onsite gymnasium. Wine, Dine and be entertained at your Restaurant. Something to suit all lifestyles with a host of activities located a leisurely walk from the beaches and harbour of Akbuk.
The Summer Breeze Village will be built on 50.000 sqm. of land using only 15 % of the total land leaving the rest of 85 % for luxury landscaped gardens, pools and recreational areas. The north of the development is forestry land which will never be built on.
- Excursions to the local attractions.
- 24 hr security /reception of the development.
- On site shop and outside parking facilities.
- Large outdoor swimming pool for adults and childrens pool.
- Large sunbathing areas including sun loungers.
Included in the Price:
• Fridge Freezer
• Washing Machine
• Hob and Extractor Fan
• 2 Air Conditioning Units
• Curtain Rails
• Granite Worktops
• Electric Boiler
• Fitted Bathroom units plus mirror and towel rails etc
• Security Safe
• Lights fixtures and fittings
• Ceiling fan in Lounge
Yearly Maintenance Fees: £400-£500 per year
• 24 Hour Security
• Garden Maintenance
• Pool Cleaning
• Every 3 years re-painting of Development
• All Exterior Maintenance of Development
If you would like to receive a brochure, floor plans and an up-to-date price and availability list please do not hesitate to contact us. You are under no obligation to buy no matter how much information you need, we do not charge any commissions for any of our services so give us a call what have you got to lose.
Rivermead Global are triple AIPP Award winners – Twice winning the most outstanding customer service award for the industry in 2010 and 2011 and also winning a Best Agent award in 2011. Be assured we are working with your best interests at heart – Any questions? Just ask
Akbuk, has all the amenities within the centre and nearby such as shops, petrol station, supermarkets, and a Friday market, selling local fruit, vegetables, fresh herbs and spices, clothes and much, much, more, the market is located right next to the main Akbuk bus station. The busy holiday resort of Altinkum is only a 20 minute drive away, where you will find a very busy thriving popular resort, full of bars, restaurants, and night clubs along its long beach promenade, the local bus service run regularly day and night to this resort, bus stop not required, if they see you they will always toot the horn, wave and they will stop, this is a great and inexpensive way of getting around all the local areas to explore, and the wide variety of near by historical sites such as, The Temple of Apollo, Bafa Lake and National park, Miletos, Priene, Ephusus to name a few.
View Summer Breeze Holiday Village in a larger map
Reservation Fee: £2,000
Rest of monies on contract.
Turkish mortgages are available on the property, 50% LTV subject to terms and conditions.